Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th December 2021
Watch from our private hospitality Suite located on the 5th floor as the cars race around the yachts in the harbour and tackle the 90◦ corners 17 & 18. The panoramic balcony gives guests unobstructed views over the south side of the track and Harbour. A hot buffet luncheon and evening snacks are served in the suite accompanied by an open bar with premium alcoholic drinks including champagne. Guests are given a wrist-band for the after-race concerts on the island which is the perfect way to celebrate after the race. As the sun starts to set and the F1 cars hit the track, the hotels iconic lighting system comes alive creating a truly unforgettable experience. (Formerly Yas Viceroy Hotel)
N.B. this facility is smaller than the other Yas Hotel suite advertised and sees less track.
Includes free post-race concert tickets with 4x international A-List artists performing :
- Thursday - TBC
- Friday - TBC
- Saturday - TBC
- Sunday - TBC
Included with this Race Viewing:
- Close-up race viewing from our private suite & balcony
- Access to the Yas Hotel located in the centre of the circuit
- Sumptuous buffet lunch and afternoon tea served in the suite
- An open bar with a selection of Champagne, fine wines, selected spirits, beers and soft drinks.
- Senate Grand Prix personnel available for the duration of your trip.
- Includes post-race concert tickets.
Need accommodation as well? Click here